What to bring
Atchison Community Health Clinic offers a variety of services, including our Medical Clinic, Women's Health Clinic, Behavioral Health, Dental Clinic, and Physical Therapy Services. Our health clinics provide care to all patients. Discounted services are available to those patients meeting certain requirements.
On your first visit...Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for your appointment to fill out the appropriate paperwork. You need to bring the following for your first visit with us:
- Photo ID
- Proof of Insurance (if you not not have insurance bring proof of income)
- Please download and fill out this form. Patient Registration
- Please download and fill out this Patient Registration UDS
Must miss your appointment?If you need to miss an appointment with us, please cancel 24 hours in advance whenever possible. This will allow us to see other patients who need our care. Thanks so much for your consideration.
Hours Of Operation
- Medical Clinic Monday - Thursday: 8:00am - 6:00pm Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Behavior Health 20 hours a week. Call for schedule
- Physical Therapy Call for schedule
- Behavioral Health 3 days a week Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Important! Patients seeking coverage when the Clinic is closed will be instructed to call the "Ask A Nurse" phone line- 1-800-455-2476. Please tell the person that answers you are a patient at the Atchison Community Health Clinic in Atchison, KS.
Address1412 N 2nd street
Atchison, KS 66002